- We offer multiple shipping options so you can choose the best service for your package. Domestic packages start at $3.95 for USPS, contingent on your location and the number of items in your package.
- Deco ships internationally with local carriers and DHL to most countries (especially Canada!) and these orders will arrive anywhere between 1-4 weeks depending on location. Complete checkout with your international address to see if we ship to you.
What are your shipping rates?
How long will it take to ship my order?
- All orders ship out within 1-4 business days unless otherwise stated. Once shipped, all domestic orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders have a longer transit time and typically arrive within 2-4 weeks.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship to most countries through the normal post. Plug in your address at checkout to see if we ship directly to you! For wholesale international orders, please contact us directly for a custom shipping quote.
Do you accept returns?
- We only accept returns for unused lacquers within two weeks of delivery to buyer. Buyer is responsible for return shipping fees at this time.
- Deco Beauty issues return labels and deducts shipping cost from final refund. Buyer may return the order or item without a generated shipping label but must notify Deco Beauty to receive shipping instructions.
- Buyer must properly pack returns so that they do not arrive damaged in transit. Returned items that arrive damaged due to improper packaging will be returned to buyer and no refund will be granted.
Is your lacquer 3-free?
- Yes! None of our nail lacquer contains DBP, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, and our lacquer is also triphenyl phosphate (TPHP) free. We are also vegan, cruelty-free and all lacquers are made in the USA.
Can I eat your lacquer and slather it all over my face and eyes?
- No. Please don’t do that. Nail lacquer was made for your nails. If you (for some reason) eat the lacquer, call a poison center or a doctor. If you get the lacquer on your skin or eyes, rinse with water.
So you say nail polish is flammable...?
- Yes, it is. Don’t light it on fire, and avoid painting your nails at bonfires. Also refrain from painting your nails while smoking.
Is your lacquer safe for kids?
- We strive to provide our customers with clear ingredients lists on our product pages so that parents can answer this question for themselves. Our nail polish is safe for normal use, and so we strongly recommend parental supervision when a child is using any lacquer as to ensure that it is not misused.
HOW TO USE:
How do I use your lacquer?
- To keep things super simple for you, we offer a Dual Top / Base Coat that will satisfy all of your pre and post painting needs. Apply one coat of the Dual Top / Base Coat, two coats of your colored lacquer, and then finish off your mani pedi with another coat of the Dual. Our formula is pretty pigmented, so if you tend to paint your nails with thick coats, one coat might just be enough.
How should I store your lacquer?
- You should keep your polish tightly capped in a dry place.
What is the shelf life of your lacquer?
- Upon opening, 30 months. Keep your polish stored in a dry place with the cap tightly on.